Print, TV, Radio, Billboards, Online – After a marketing strategy is in place, those buys will be executed according to the plan. Over 30 years experience in negotiating and understanding every medium, our job is to provide premium placement at the lowest possible rate.
As your Media Buyer, we negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising space and airtime on behalf of our clients. We aim to reach the highest number of people in the target audience at the lowest possible cost.
Expertise in all media:
Our role as a media buyer is also combined with media planning. This job entails:
- identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- keeping up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures (newspapers and magazines) and audience figures (television and radio)
- monitoring buying strategies
- liaising and building relationships with media sales companies
- negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising
- communicating with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures
- booking individual advertising spots, e.g. pages, posters, internet banners, broadcast adverts, etc;
- ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers
- client reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign
- collecting and analysing sales and consumer data
- undertaking research using a wide range of specialist media resources
- analysing the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
Our goal is to pay for ourselves by negotiating the lowest rates possible, thereby saving my clients valuable dollars.